Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to join growing Hedging Team. As a part of it, you will be developing innovative, high quality, and robust financial applications for internal use.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with application development in an agile scrum environment
- Comfort with full stack software development, including both front-end and back-end development, service design, data storage and access models, enterprise level messaging patterns, and modern web development frameworks
- Proclivity towards refactoring and adhere to clean code practices
- Testing skills including use of inversion of control, mocks, and stubs in unit and BDD frameworks like SpecFlow and Cucumber
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, business is conducted exclusively in English
- Great development opportunities including a training budget, trips to partner offices, Pluralsight access, 50% tax scheme (50% KUP), and quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product concepts and technology improvements similar to a startup weekend
- Collaborative, low-hierarchical culture in which the leadership is gained through influence and personal character, not by title
- Bonus pack including: private medical health care, Multisport car d, in-house English classes, relocation package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan- periodic opportunities to purchase shares of the common stock