SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Limburg Belgium.
This company is an independent pharmaceutical contract-manufacturer and packer supplying a one-stop service for production and logistic for packaging their products.
Are you ready for your first experience in a QP role for pharmaceutical manufacturing? Do you want a very important role in the quality? Then this is the job for you!
Ensure that each batch has been manufactured and checked in compliance with the laws in and in accordance with the requirements of the marketing authorization. Ensure timely and adequate batch disposition decisions. Next to that you will responsible for the following:
- Perform and/or assist with parts of various problem-solving duties which occur, including studying the situation, evaluation of possible solutions and options, deciding on most appropriate plan for solution, and approving plan of action
- Provide training to other employees by demonstration, repetition, modelling, large group training, etc.
- Coach staff in working with individuals on a regular basis to access, instruct and model
- Assist in controlling the correct working of the quality management system
- Batch documentation integrity, by means of batch record review, review of analytical records and other relevant batch information
- You will need to oversee the quality system, evaluation and approval of Change requests, CAPA plans and outcome of quality reviews.
- You will advice and approval of internal deviation handling and CAPAs
- Master degree, industrial pharmacist
- Completed with relevant training and courses
- Active in depth knowledge on international cGMP guidelines and pharmaceutical regulations
- Knowledge on HACCP and food regulations, Healthcare regulations, Medical Device regulations and Filling Weight regulations
- The following competences need to be included:
- Team player, able to work with all levels in the organization
- High level of integrity
- Think in processes
- Positive mind set / Think in solutions
- Decision maker
- Organized work processes / set priorities
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Valentijn de Krom.